Not new but long time

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
Rubyslipper

Not new but long time

Post by Rubyslipper »

It is so good to see that this discussion board is still going strong! Thank you to the moderators who do a great job here. I used to be on here a lot but things happened and then I was on the board of directors and didn't feel comfortable posting. However, I am back and eager to visit and learn from everyone on here.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

Rustsmith

Re: Not new but long time

Post by Rustsmith »

Welcome back Rubyslipper. I look forward to seeing your comments to our various discussions.
Steve

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Lovely to see your dancing red slippers again :)
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Hi RubySlippers! So glad you are comfortable being here again.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.