Old/New

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
Rubyslipper

Old/New

Post by Rubyslipper »

Rubyslipper here, and it has been a long time since I was on here. I used to be pretty faithful and then things happened. I was on the BOD for the Foundation for a few years and am now working with sleep apnea and sleep problems in general. But my first concern has been and always will be with RLS. I want to keep up with what is going on and this is the best place to do it! Sleep issues are finally coming to the forefront in several areas. You see it more in the news, in research, in conversations. RLS has always had a tough row to hoe in getting recognition so maybe now is the time for us to finally be heard with acceptance. Who knows? Anyway, I want to be as updated as possible so that I can bring RLS to the sleep table. I might be working in the sleep apnea field but the two are so often tied together that some people actually listen!

As always, this is a great discussion board--one I point to in setting up others. Keep up the good work!
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

ViewsAskew

Re: Old/New

Post by ViewsAskew »

Hey, Rubyslipper! Welcome back. Hope to see more of you - regularly :-).
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

sleepdancer2

Re: Old/New

Post by sleepdancer2 »

Hi Rubyslipper. I for one am interested in what you bring to the table for those of us dealing with RLS/PLMD and OSA. I have a favorite board for the RLS (this one) and one for the OSA (cpaptalk). It's been quite a journey. I went away for a while, but I figured if there's anything new in the RLS field, I'll hear it here first. So much information. Welcome back.
My Augmentation Sleep Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE7WA_5c73c