Bubbles popping under skin?

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
stressedwithRLS

Bubbles popping under skin?

Post by stressedwithRLS »

Does anyone feel like you have bubbles popping periodically under your skin in various places? Also, do you have sensations of a big bug crawling under the skin here and there for just a second at a time? These sensations are making me crazy!

Polar Bear

Re: Bubbles popping under skin?

Post by Polar Bear »

Many sufferers feel their sensations differently.

Does this sensation that you describe occur as well as the more commonly described RLS/WED symptoms, or is this how your RLS feels to you?

Have you been diagnosed as having RLS?
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Re: Bubbles popping under skin?

Post by ViewsAskew »

Yeah, as Polar Bear noted, it's so hard to describe them. I call mine creepy-crawly electrical. it's like a build up of energy (nasty energy) in my muscles. it starts slow and continues to grow until I have to move or I feel like I will go crazy.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.