mattress

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
criscan

mattress

Post by criscan »

I suffer from nite time RLS. I have a sleep number mattress that is quite comfortable. During 2 month long trips, I have slept on various mattresses and not had any RLS. Has anyone experienced this?

ViewsAskew

Re: mattress

Post by ViewsAskew »

I can't say I've had that happen.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Stainless

Post by Stainless »

I saw an article on another RLS site when I was first looking into blogs six months ago. Someone stated they slept on a sleep number bed, experienced RLS going away after sleeping on a relatives sleep number bed, only to discover their usual bed was under inflated.

I only remember this because the best thing I ever did for surviving with RLS was buy a Temperpedic bed. Both because I rest better but more because my partner can sleep. The other night we were on a friends pillow top bed and my wife said it was squeaking all night long. Hope Criscan is still around to read this.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I also bought a Tempurpedic - but it doesn't reduce symptoms. It makes my partner much happier and I feel less stressed - that is worth a lot.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.