New to discussion board

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
Carolann48

New to discussion board

Post by Carolann48 »

Hi everyone. I'm new to the board. Glad you are all here. I've suffered from rls since my teens........I am now 67!
I hope to gain some useful information as well as the moral support of "I m not alone."

Rustsmith

Re: New to discussion board

Post by Rustsmith »

Carolann, welcome to the board. You can use the search function in the upper right hand corner to find information on specific topics, or you can simply browse the various information forums. And if you have any questions, please ask. No promises that we will always be able answer everything, but we try.
Steve

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ViewsAskew

Re: New to discussion board

Post by ViewsAskew »

Definitely not alone! I'm similar to you in that I've had it since my early teens. It's 35-40 years later now and it's only gotten worse, unfortunately.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.