Hi Everyone!

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
LucyKayt

Hi Everyone!

Post by LucyKayt »

Hi everyone, I'm new here and kinda nervous about the whole internet board ( I'm new to that too!). I live in Northern British Columbia and was diagnosed with RLS just under a year ago, however I've struggled with symptoms for years previous. I am hoping that I can learn lots and hopefully help with my experiences. Nice meeting everyone :)

Rustsmith

Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by Rustsmith »

LucyKayt, welcome to the discussion board. There is nothing to be nervous about, we are all friends here to help. Also, many of us continually suffer with sleep deprivation, so typos and broken grammar plus rants and tirades are all part of the game.

If there is anything that we can do to help, please ask. There are no stupid questions! :)
Steve

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

What Rustsmith said :) there are absolutely no stupid questions.

We are glad that you found us, but sorry that you need us.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Welcome!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Yankiwi

Post by Yankiwi »

You will feel right at home here, this discussion board saved my sanity.

jul2873

Post by jul2873 »

Yes, welcome! The great thing this board did for me was it gave me a good "on the ground" view of the various medications before I took one. You can easily search these boards (top right hand of page) and see how different medications and supplements have affected people. Although the other thing I learned is that no two people are alike, and what works for one person may very well not work for another. Good luck to you!