MIRAPEX LAWSUIT

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
dursker

Re: Mirapex

Post by dursker »

Don't feel bad, or alone...I see things like that too and they are always black, and they are never there! I have come to accept that it is a side effect of the type of medicine we take for RLS...you are not crazy!

vi0613 wrote: :D Hi everyone, I have been on Mirapex for about 2 yrs. now, and it works for me with no side effects., no compulsive behavior, I mean. I do get the palpitations though, and rapid heartbeat sometimes, --scary! :shock: :shock: If I forget to take it, I suffer until it kicks in. I take 1 pill {0.25 mg. per day} Sometimes I have to take 2, but no more than that. I didn't know about the lawsuits until I read it here. Why is the chat room always empty? I would love to converse with friends who have RLS. :?: :?:

janedoe

Black outs from Mirapex

Post by janedoe »

I read recently that Mirapex has been suspected of causing black-outs (or sleep attacks) in patients with Parkinson's Disease. Run a search with terms like rls, parkinsons, mirapex, pramipexole (generic name), and sleep-attack. See this article for more info: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167729,00.html