Thanks for rls.org

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
skittels3

Thanks for rls.org

Post by skittels3 »

I am so thankful for this site, as long as I can remember Ive had leg pains,they ache,burn,jump,twitch.My mother,who also has rls, told me it was growing pains,and at 46,I hope Im not still growing.This site is full of helpful and informative information, I cant wait to share this site with my mother.Im not on any medications for this,yet, I didnt know there was any. I do take tylenol pm to help me sleep,but my legs wake me up, and I can forget about anymore sleep for a while.Again thanks to everyone who shares their stories with others about this. :P [/b]

becat

Hi and Welcome

Post by becat »

Hi Skittels3 and welcome to the board.
You have no idea, but most of us feel the same way. It was a blessing to meet others that understood. Even better to share our stories and educate ourselves at the same time.
We're sorry that you had to find us, but we're glad your here now.
Jump into any conversation, anytime.
And not knowing Florida very well............
The National RLS Foundation's Meeting is in Orlando this year. It was fun last year. Maybe we meet you there.