Hi! I'm a newbie

Whether new to RLS or new to the site, we welcome you and invite you to share your history and experiences with RLS/WED, introduce yourself, and ask questions. Successful treatment starts with a solid understanding of this disease.
RHuntsbabydoll

Hi! I'm a newbie

Post by RHuntsbabydoll »

Hi Everyone! I'm so glad I found this site. I was diagnosed about a month ago with RLS and PLMD. Also, my iron level is seriously low, so he has me on an iron pill every day. I take Sinemet (Carbidopa/LevoDopa) at night about an hour before I go to bed. It has really helped me with my legs shaking and jerking. Once we got that taken care of, my toes would start moving on their own, so he has me on an anti-convulsant to stop that. For the most part, I am doing much better, although I have times where I become very restless and have to get up and do something for a while, then go to sleep. I was so scared the first time I had no control over my legs. Luckily, I was able to find a doctor right off who knew what it was and he has been so understanding. I can't wait to get to know all yall and become good friends.

becat

Hi and welcome

Post by becat »

Hi RHuntsbabydoll,
Awwww you got the computer fixed! :D
So, glad you made it here. Yes, you'll love getting to know everyone here. This has to be the best cyber support anywhere.
You have tons of reading ahead of you here. Just wanted to say hi. And Welcome.
Becat

RHuntsbabydoll

Post by RHuntsbabydoll »

Hi Becat: Thank you so much for being here and helping me through this. You have been such a wonderful friend and I love your sweet spirit. Thank you for the honor of your friendship.

Hugs,
Cindy

becat

AWWWWWWW

Post by becat »

Awwwww, :oops: anytime. Your sweet as well. You'll do great here. You could be helping someone new in no time. We share the love around here.
Glad to see you.'
Hugs!