CBD oil

Here you can share your experiences with substances that are ingested, inhaled, or otherwise consumed for the purpose of relieving RLS, other than prescription medications. For example, herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, diet, kratom, and marijuana (for now) should be discussed here. Tell others of successes, failures, side effects, and any known research on these substances. [Posts on these subjects created prior to 2009 are in the Physical Treatments forum.]

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Polar Bear

Re: CBD oil

Post by Polar Bear »

Thanks *legs*.... With houseguests all weekend I didn't have a chance to go to H & B to check their stock of the on line advertised 10ml/£30 and 30ml/£60. I rang one of the stores and the better value 30ml is only available on line.

However, seeing the comments on this thread, noone is saying that CBD on its own was worthwhile. The positive comment/s say 50/50 with THC and there isn't a chance of getting that (unless I go hang around the local square wearing a hoodie... lol) and I'd likely be wary of this anyway.

Thanks folks.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

legsbestill

Post by legsbestill »

I have seen reports from rls sufferers on other forums (fora for the purists) saying that cbd helped a lot but given how expensive it is it’s difficult to recemmend it very highly.

peanut1

Post by peanut1 »

I tried it for a little while and it worked with the RLS a bit and then teetered out. I also used the maximum dose.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

*peanut1* what dosages were you using? I'm assuming you didn't feel that any benefit was worth the expense?
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation