iron tranfusion

Here you can share your experiences with substances that are ingested, inhaled, or otherwise consumed for the purpose of relieving RLS, other than prescription medications. For example, herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, diet, kratom, and marijuana (for now) should be discussed here. Tell others of successes, failures, side effects, and any known research on these substances. [Posts on these subjects created prior to 2009 are in the Physical Treatments forum.]

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
peanut1

iron tranfusion

Post by peanut1 »

I have orders for it and am looking into it. New drug combo was working and now not working so I need to do something else.

Polar Bear

Re: iron tranfusion

Post by Polar Bear »

Just when we feel we've found a working treatment plan the rug gets pulled from under our feet. I do hope your IV plans are successful.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation