VItadone for Methadone sweats

Here you can share your experiences with substances that are ingested, inhaled, or otherwise consumed for the purpose of relieving RLS, other than prescription medications. For example, herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, diet, kratom, and marijuana (for now) should be discussed here. Tell others of successes, failures, side effects, and any known research on these substances. [Posts on these subjects created prior to 2009 are in the Physical Treatments forum.]

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
2restless

VItadone for Methadone sweats

Post by 2restless »

My husband is on Methadone and occasionally has the sweats where he gets pretty drenched. Has anyone tried the vitamin supplement VItadone for this problem? Some good reviews on Amazon touting its benefit. We are wondering whether to give it a try. It's about $30/month.

Thanks!

ViewsAskew

Re: VItadone for Methadone sweats

Post by ViewsAskew »

I have not. So sorry your hubby has that!

I can say that Amazon reviews can be problematic. I review stuff a lot and since I teach, I read a lot. Somehow became a Top reviewer. I'm inundated EVERY day with up to a hundred requests for illegal reviews. Many people do it and it's really problematic. If you can find a message board or somewhere else where they discuss it, it might give you more info.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.