Stemulite

Here you can share your experiences with substances that are ingested, inhaled, or otherwise consumed for the purpose of relieving RLS, other than prescription medications. For example, herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, diet, kratom, and marijuana (for now) should be discussed here. Tell others of successes, failures, side effects, and any known research on these substances. [Posts on these subjects created prior to 2009 are in the Physical Treatments forum.]

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Sojourner

Stemulite

Post by Sojourner »

Caught a reference to this in the Detroit News. Went to one of the propaganda links which had a segment from a national news broadcast about the product which is purportedly all natural and now being used by many athletes to enhance muscle development and performance. That did not interest me as much as the apparently unforeseen side effect/benefit of improving the general sleep and deep sleep patterns of those taking Stemulite. If you like visit the site, view the video, and see what you think.

http://poweredbystemulite.com/_brown/

Has anyone already tried this. As a chronic insomniac I have to admit this really peaks my interest. M.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

Ok, did a little more reading/research. Guess, the "night-time" tablet/version has 2mg of melotonin in it. Maybe that is the sleep connection. Anyway, for anyone still interested here is a good link to a discussion on stemulite on the Men's Health forum/board.... from snake oil to it works for me! Best wishes. M.

http://forums.menshealth.com/eve/forums ... 097034/p/1
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.