Relief, at last!

Here you can share your experiences with substances that are ingested, inhaled, or otherwise consumed for the purpose of relieving RLS, other than prescription medications. For example, herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, diet, kratom, and marijuana (for now) should be discussed here. Tell others of successes, failures, side effects, and any known research on these substances. [Posts on these subjects created prior to 2009 are in the Physical Treatments forum.]

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Mary McFadden

Relief, at last!

Post by Mary McFadden »

I have had rls for over 10 years!
The last year it began to reach the point where I could not stand it.
I had it night and day, and little or no sleep, being in the arms as well as the legs with very strong seizures
My doctors told me there was nothing they could do and after trying many drugs over the years and ending up not being able to get out of bed
nor climb stairs, with the help of my daughter I started calling Naturopathic clinics.
The first call I asked if they were familiar with rls. The answer was "Yes, first handed" and I don't have it anymore. I went for a free consultation and right the next day I started on a cleansing, and many vitiamins pills. In two weeks I noticed a difference and my next blood cell analysis showed a great difference. I am still finishing off the treatment which I hope will be done on the 27th of October. At this point I have no rls, I am sleeping and feel like a new person so will not be back to this site, and I wish everyone good luck, and that you can find a way!
Mary McFadden marimac@rogers.com
energy flows though my muscles, making it easy to move to the music I love!