ozone treatment

Here you can share your experiences with substances that are ingested, inhaled, or otherwise consumed for the purpose of relieving RLS, other than prescription medications. For example, herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, diet, kratom, and marijuana (for now) should be discussed here. Tell others of successes, failures, side effects, and any known research on these substances. [Posts on these subjects created prior to 2009 are in the Physical Treatments forum.]

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
demarko

ozone treatment

Post by demarko »

Hi.
Has any one tried ozone threaphy for RLS? My mother has RLS since 1990 she has sleepness nights and pains all time. We tried lots of alternative things but the reason was unsuccessfull. If anyone experienced ozone treatment please tell me, does it work??

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

I've never heard of ozone therapy. Ozone is toxic so why would that help?
Susan

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

I think I've heard of ozone therapy .... something to do with detox/cleansing/oxygen healing ...... but I don't know any more than that.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation