RLS I resolved mine...

Here you can share your experiences with substances that are ingested, inhaled, or otherwise consumed for the purpose of relieving RLS, other than prescription medications. For example, herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, diet, kratom, and marijuana (for now) should be discussed here. Tell others of successes, failures, side effects, and any known research on these substances. [Posts on these subjects created prior to 2009 are in the Physical Treatments forum.]

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
ktatum01

RLS I resolved mine...

Post by ktatum01 »

With any therapy treatment it is always best to consult with your family doctor. "These statments or any statements have not been evalutated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
Last edited by ktatum01 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

ktatum01

RLS I resolved mine...

Post by ktatum01 »

Last edited by ktatum01 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Angierob

Re: RLS I resolved mine...perhaps it will work for you.

Post by Angierob »

Ah - thanks very much for the link - I shall go and discover!

ktatum01

RLS I resolved mine...

Post by ktatum01 »

Last edited by ktatum01 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Betty/WV

Re: RLS I resolved mine...

Post by Betty/WV »

hhhmmmmmmmmm
Thanks to rls.org, I have learned so much about my condition. I have received encouragement from my friends here. This is a site I can come to when I am up most of the night, and I vent, and know those who read my messages understand

ktatum01

RLS I resolved mine...

Post by ktatum01 »

Last edited by ktatum01 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Betty/WV

Post by Betty/WV »

Are you selling or promoting this product?
Thanks to rls.org, I have learned so much about my condition. I have received encouragement from my friends here. This is a site I can come to when I am up most of the night, and I vent, and know those who read my messages understand

GeorgeP

Post by GeorgeP »

Kevin,

Thanks. I know that you were/are a little apprehensive about letting me try your 'formula' as you didn't want to subject yourself to any problems, hence the no call backs to my voicemails.

The good news is that I think that it is working. The spasms have decreased by 75%. I'm hopeing that
it is an actual physical response versus a 'mental' one.

I have tried emailing the address that you gave me as well but it keeps kicking back as undeliverable. Anyway, is there any way that I can get some more ? I will be glad to pay you this time.

Please.

George

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

This topic is locked. Because ktatum01 chose to delete his posts a few months after writing them, the thread no longer makes sense. The other moderators and I ask everyone not to remove whole posts from threads and to only use the edit function to make minor edits.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.