SomaLife Amino Acids

Here you can share your experiences with substances that are ingested, inhaled, or otherwise consumed for the purpose of relieving RLS, other than prescription medications. For example, herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, diet, kratom, and marijuana (for now) should be discussed here. Tell others of successes, failures, side effects, and any known research on these substances. [Posts on these subjects created prior to 2009 are in the Physical Treatments forum.]

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Chipmunk

SomaLife Amino Acids

Post by Chipmunk »

Long story short, my mom's friend said she was sleeping horribly due to RLS and my mom said, Well Tracy swears these amino acids have helped her - why don't you give them a try? My mom even bought her the first month. Amazingly, they helped her! She said she has slept the best she has slept in as long as she can remember. She is ordering more.

I'm just excited that I am not the only one in the world for whom these work! :lol: I thought I'd share in case anyone anyone else wanted to try it. You'll know after a month if they help or not.

Here is the link: http://www.somalife.net/2/hgh_ghp.cfm. You register as a wholesale buyer (not sure why you need to but that's what I had to do to buy them). If you do turn out to like them, I found that I could save on shipping by ordering three at a time.
Tracy

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the WED/RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

mesmerize

Re: SomaLife Amino Acids

Post by mesmerize »

Glad to hear about the amino acids. Would you have a generic name we could find at a pharmacy or Costco?

Chipmunk

Re: SomaLife Amino Acids

Post by Chipmunk »

No, I tried to duplicate the formula at Vitamin World and it did NOT work at all. They are not cheap, but well worth it for me!
Tracy

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the WED/RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.