RLS and the "New" Genetics

Here you can share your experiences with substances that are ingested, inhaled, or otherwise consumed for the purpose of relieving RLS, other than prescription medications. For example, herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, diet, kratom, and marijuana (for now) should be discussed here. Tell others of successes, failures, side effects, and any known research on these substances. [Posts on these subjects created prior to 2009 are in the Physical Treatments forum.]

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
dwimble

RLS and the "New" Genetics

Post by dwimble »

Here is an article about how the "new" genetics could be good news for RLS sufferers.

http://www.rlcure.com/epigenetics-and-r ... drome.html
Last edited by dwimble on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ViewsAskew

Re: RLS and Genetics

Post by ViewsAskew »

dwimble, just to let you know, we don't allow double posting. I've removed the same exact post at this one that is in another section of the board. that's been our policy for as long as I can remember.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

karalea

Re: RLS and the "New" Genetics

Post by karalea »

Wow, that is a very interesting article. I will keep up on all the interventions to take for inflammation. Thanks for the link!