Any experience with Red vine leaf (Folia vitis viniferae)?

Here you can share your experiences with substances that are ingested, inhaled, or otherwise consumed for the purpose of relieving RLS, other than prescription medications. For example, herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, diet, kratom, and marijuana (for now) should be discussed here. Tell others of successes, failures, side effects, and any known research on these substances. [Posts on these subjects created prior to 2009 are in the Physical Treatments forum.]

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
vreijs

Any experience with Red vine leaf (Folia vitis viniferae)?

Post by vreijs »

Hello all of you,
As I am still looking (and Bornea red vein is not really available in Ireland),the pharmcy gave me this one: http://www.antistax.co.uk/about_antista ... sules.html . It is based on Red vine leaf (Folia vitis viniferae). It does not really mention RLS, but I will try it from today and see if it helps...

If this does not help they have California poppy extract...

All the best,

Victor

jul2873

Re: Any experience with Red vine leaf (Folia vitis viniferae

Post by jul2873 »

Hi Victor,

Is the "Bornea red vein you're looking for the kratom red vein Borneo? You can buy it online from many places. I like Velvet Soul or Amazon.

I haven't heard of the Red Vine leaf. Let us know if it works!

Mary

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Victor may not be in the US.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

erika13

Post by erika13 »

Hi Victor,

Most vendors do ship worldwide.

I’m living in Tokyo and have ordered a few times from Bikhuk and found them to be very reliable. I have also ordered from Madam Kratom in Canada too.

It is legal in Ireland.

All the very best wishes!