Looking for RLS Success Stories

Here you can share your experiences with substances that are ingested, inhaled, or otherwise consumed for the purpose of relieving RLS, other than prescription medications. For example, herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, diet, kratom, and marijuana (for now) should be discussed here. Tell others of successes, failures, side effects, and any known research on these substances. [Posts on these subjects created prior to 2009 are in the Physical Treatments forum.]

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
dwimble

Looking for RLS Success Stories

Post by dwimble »

I'm looking for stories from people that have become free of their RLS. A few paragraphs about how bad it was and how you overcame your condition.

I'm going to post these stories on my website http://www.rlcure.com in order to cheer on those that are currently suffering, but are willing to make the necessary changes.

No drug therapies, please. Only natural methods.

Please e-mail your story to dwimble@magma.ca along with a photo and a short bio and I'll post your story.

Your story will be very helpful to those that are still suffering. There's nothing like a success story - a journey from hellishness to freedom, to light the flame of hope in someone still suffering.

ALL recovery programs are based on this simple principle.

Thanks in advance!

David