How to Supplement with Iron

Here you can share your experiences with substances that are ingested, inhaled, or otherwise consumed for the purpose of relieving RLS, other than prescription medications. For example, herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, diet, kratom, and marijuana (for now) should be discussed here. Tell others of successes, failures, side effects, and any known research on these substances. [Posts on these subjects created prior to 2009 are in the Physical Treatments forum.]

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
T Zone

How to Supplement with Iron

Post by T Zone »

At one time I had a document from the foundation written by some doctors that told how RLS patients should supplement. Can anyone provide a link?

Please don't tell me how to supplement. I know how to supplement and I remember what was in the document. I want the link for a friend who has RLS.

Thanks.

ViewsAskew

Re: How to Supplement with Iron

Post by ViewsAskew »

The Foundation's publications are all on their Publications page (you can find the one you want and others, too):
http://rls.org/about-rls-wed/publications
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

T Zone

Post by T Zone »

Ahhh, looks like you have to be a member. That sucks. Should have saved a copy of the document back when it was free.

I will write out the instructions for my friend.

Svenbuss

Post by Svenbuss »

membership is free

Svenbuss

Post by Svenbuss »

but if you have rls you might want to support the only org. that deals with rls ?