Two Nataural Remedies that have Worked for Me

Here you can share your experiences with substances that are ingested, inhaled, or otherwise consumed for the purpose of relieving RLS, other than prescription medications. For example, herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, diet, kratom, and marijuana (for now) should be discussed here. Tell others of successes, failures, side effects, and any known research on these substances. [Posts on these subjects created prior to 2009 are in the Physical Treatments forum.]

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
evolvsusieq

Two Nataural Remedies that have Worked for Me

Post by evolvsusieq »

NOTE FROM MODERATOR: I use the WOT (Web of Trust) notification system - it tells me when a website I find through a search engine has been flagged for some issue - scams, viruses, selling your email address, etc. When I searched on Evolv,the Evolvhealth.com site is flagged red. The products are available on many other sites, however, including Amazon. Also, the person writing this is a distributor, as I understand it. That's fine - just want everyone to know that we do not allow sales on this site, even if the person isn't trying to scam or make a profit. It's one of our few no exception policies. Please do not discuss sales about this product in this thread. Thank you!

Hello
I have been suffering from RLS for more than 30 years. I was diagnosed during a sleep study and consequently put on Parkinson’s meds some years back. The first one made me extremely drowsy in the afternoon. The second one made my RLS bother me earlier and earlier during the day. I then decided to give Advil a try. I would take two, up to four every night, sometimes six. While this curtailed my RLS, I was concerned about taking Advil every night but figured it couldn’t be any worse for me than the Parkinson’s meds. While I was in one of our Natural Foods store, I found Highland’s Restful Legs (you can find them at amazon.com). I purchased some, probably three years ago. I was very happy with the results. I would take two, maybe four. Lately I have had to take up to eight and finally started incorporating two Advil.

I have now come across something else that is working great – beet betalain. There are numerous products out there with beet betalain. I was using a skin wellness product that I loved but the company just didn’t provide the support one needed to run their business. That skin wellness line was purchased by Evolv. When I was visiting my daughter and family in MA, my son-in-law was telling me about joining the H.O.P.E. movement through Evolv and selling a new health care product line, which includes Limitless, Evolv’s beet betalain product, which is very concentrated in beet betalain and a proprietary formula. My daughter, whom has a mild case of RLS, informed me that she has not had RLS since she has begun using Limitless. What???? Ask I. We who have RLS will do almost anything so we can sleep at night. I had never heard of beet betalain so began my research. There is no mention of RLS so assume no one really knows beet betalain can help with RLS. However, in doing your own research, you will see that is supposed to help with some cancers, arthritis, blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, and probably even more (it attacks inflammation). I liked what I read about Evolv’s Protein shake (chocolate is gluten free), Fuel (takes the place of those nasty energy drinks), and Fix (to assist with stress). I was very much interested in all of those products, as well as the skin wellness line (Glow..helps with scars and brown spots, as well as the complexion). All of these products come with a full money back guarantee if you don’t get results within 84 days, subject to their rules. I knew I was going to try these products for the full 84 days… I needed help and I wanted to give the product time to work. So I joined to become a distributor and purchased the Momentum package as it gave me 84 days as well as Glow products. I am HAPPY to report that after three weeks of using Limitless, I have not had to take anything else for my RLS. Unbelievable. I MUST share this with as many people as I can reach out to. If it helps just one other person, it is worth my efforts. I have noticed I have felt better with using the other products also.

I would love for you to post your results here. We are all different so I wanted to go the full 84 days in case it took me that long to get results so was pleasantly surprised when it only took me three weeks to notice the impact to my RLS so would hope it would work for you also. I would say I have moderate RLS. Before getting on any product, I would walk the floor two hours at night before I could finally settle down to get to sleep.

ViewsAskew

Re: Two Nataural Remedies that have Worked for Me

Post by ViewsAskew »

I'm sorry - we do not allow sales of any products here. I've amended your post to remove that.

We appreciate you sharing your success stories. I hope it works for someone else. I know the Hyland's product has been discussed before - it hasn't helped many of us, unfortunately.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.