Medical Marijuana

Here you can share your experiences with substances that are ingested, inhaled, or otherwise consumed for the purpose of relieving RLS/WED, other than prescription medications. For example, herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, diet, kratom, and marijuana (for now) should be discussed here. Tell others of successes, failures, side effects, and any known research on these substances. [Posts on these subjects created prior to 2009 are in the Physical Treatments forum.]

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
chuas2

Re: Medical Marijuana

Postby chuas2 » Tue May 28, 2019 4:45 am

Hi! I also posted on the "great article about opiates" thread, about all my pain meds plus ativan just getting yanked (because I don't have cancer, is what they said).
Anyway, my symptoms are going nuts. Last night I went online and ordered CBD:THC 500 MG 18:1 and 1:1. So yeah, currently symptoms awful, and I just took half dropper of the mostly CBD tincture, and a couple drops of the half and half. Only four hours of sleep a night these days. Hoping this knocks me out and I can get five...I'm going to catch up on all the info in this thread in the meantime!

NatWest

Postby NatWest » Tue May 28, 2019 12:42 pm

I hope you find the right combination. I came to realize that we are all different, and what seems to be a magical cure for some does nothing for others. I think part of it may have to do with how long we’ve had rls. I even tried RSO recently and thought I had finally found the cure ..... for about 3 weeks. We have at least 30 dispensaries here, and I think my husband went to just about all of them over the past 2 years before he brought home the CBD. I just woke up after about 6 hours of solid sleep. I plan to go back to sleep for a couple more hours. The main thing for me is that it was not rls that woke me up, I noticed last week that Bed Bath and Beyond had a big ad for CBD on the back page of their regular brochure right below the coupon. That was a welcome surprise. I wish you the best. Peggy

badnights

Postby badnights » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:19 am

The vape oil I am using now is Jedi Kush (also called Jed-High Kush) , Indica, THC 66.21%. I'm on my 3rd Jedi cartridge. Mfg. Green Star Naturals.
Thanks, Jim.
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

Return to “Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, Diet”