chinese herbs called ropinoherb

Here you can share your experiences with substances that are ingested, inhaled, or otherwise consumed for the purpose of relieving RLS, other than prescription medications. For example, herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, diet, kratom, and marijuana (for now) should be discussed here. Tell others of successes, failures, side effects, and any known research on these substances. [Posts on these subjects created prior to 2009 are in the Physical Treatments forum.]

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
crazy joe

chinese herbs called ropinoherb

Post by crazy joe »

Hey Guys:....has anyone heard or tried this herb? or any other chinese herbs? Ive done acupunture and it seemed to help... your input is appreciated

badnights

Re: chinese herbs called ropinoherb

Post by badnights »

someone posted here about chinese herbs a couple years ago.... found them. Search for "chinese herb"
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

AdaBrown

Post by AdaBrown »

There are little information about ropinoherb in detail but I found one in a website named eagleherbs, you can search ropinoherb in this site for the information references( I can't give the link as the website sells herbs)

crazy joe

Post by crazy joe »

Thank you...

crazy joe

Post by crazy joe »

Ive been taking chinese herbs now for the last month... Yi gan san which is tj54 and 2 others which I eleive one of them is ropinorole ingredients... I had no herbs for 1 week due to shipment. Anyway between acupunture and herbs my rls is a little better. Im also taking .25 mirapex at night time. The chinese med doctor I saw in berkley calif, said it takes time. Just dont know what to beleive when money is involed. I did send him an article I saw here on Nightwalkers that discussed chinese herbs that can benefit people with rls. Finally when I talked with this chinese doctor the first time he said 3-6 months with him and i will feel like a new man... I would have to live there which my wife would probably say goodbye to me... Anyone try chinese herbs for an extended period?????

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I haven't tried them.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

I have not tried chinese herbs.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

Yankiwi

Post by Yankiwi »

I don't believe anything that would take 3—6 months to take effect and I'm very skeptical about non-science tested medicine. About 15 years ago I hurt my back fairly severely. Medicine could do nothing so I went to a Chinese acupunturist. Lo and behold, after about 3—4 months I started feeling better (everywhere except my wallet) which is about the time I think I would have been feeling better anyway.
I know when we are desperate we might try anything but I don't think some things are worth it.

AdaBrown

Post by AdaBrown »

In ancient China, no scientific knowledge was known for the herbs they use. but the natural medicines worked to save lives and release hurt. With thousands years experiences, Chinese traditional medicine is much safer than the modern drugs but with limited treating range. Now more studies and researches are conducted to probe more about the nature's given for better life quality. Thus if the bad condition can't be improved by the modern drug, Chinese herbs may be a good choice though it will take a relatively long time span to take effect.

crazy joe

Post by crazy joe »

Thx guys for the feedback. I'm really into the second week taking the herbs with mirapex. I'm skeptical but also I am feeling better slowly.My thinking seems better and when I am sleeping it is very deep.. I'm also doing acupunture too. I do have time and money fortunately but i also dont want to be scamed either. My big question to the chinese doctors is have you treated rls patients before. They always say yes but when i ask for reference they seem to not have any. Also i dont know if it makes any sense but it is usually nueropathy driven rls... But irregardless as they say in NYC I am willing to try it as long as it is not harming me or diminshing results from the mirapex...

crazy joe

Post by crazy joe »

Guys--- I dont know if it is placebo or it is really working but I am sleeping deeper and the rls seems quieted down when I am taking them.. The acupunture is another story. 9 treatments and 8 of them made my rls worse... I am also adding ashwaghanda for adrenal gland support and it also seems to help rls...

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Nice to hear that you are getting better sleep :)
I also found that acupuncture was of no benefit, I don't recall that it caused any problems either.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation