Where to buy Kratom

Here you can share your experiences with substances that are ingested, inhaled, or otherwise consumed for the purpose of relieving RLS, other than prescription medications. For example, herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, diet, kratom, and marijuana (for now) should be discussed here. Tell others of successes, failures, side effects, and any known research on these substances. [Posts on these subjects created prior to 2009 are in the Physical Treatments forum.]

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
lhoff12085

Where to buy Kratom

Post by lhoff12085 »

Kratom is a huge help to me to supplement my medication. I used to buy it at Botanical Wellness but they only accept Bitcoin now. Where are people now buying Kratom? Botanical Wellness is having trouble getting a payment processor. Also, is anyone using Bitcoin? If so, how do you do that?

Thanks!

stjohnh

Re: Where to buy Kratom

Post by stjohnh »

Try phytoextractum.com. They take American express or bitcoin. I haven't used bitcoin recently, two years ago it was a bit of a hassle, possibly easier now.
Blessings,
Holland

stjohnh

Post by stjohnh »

moodandmind.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, etc. I've used both of these without problems.
Blessings,
Holland

jul2873

Post by jul2873 »

I get all of my kratom from velvetsoulnaturals.com. I love their product, and they do take Visa and MC. The only tricky thing is you have to put the kind of kratom you want into the search box (i.e. " maeng da" or "red vein") and then you'll get the list.

lhoff12085

Post by lhoff12085 »

Thanks for your help jul2873 and stjohnh!

stjohnh

Post by stjohnh »

I just checked, velvet soul naturals has considerably better prices.
Blessings,
Holland

yawny

Post by yawny »

I'm purchasing my first Kratom today and wondering if y'all can tell me the suggested dosage to start out? I've been scouring the forum for info but my fatigued brain can't seem to piece it together. I've got moderate PLMS and use Cannabis and most recently 50mg Gabapentin. I think Red Vein Borneo is the right strain and in powder form, right?
Last edited by yawny on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yawny

Post by yawny »

Oops...I don't know how to delete this entry...please see earlier post with questions

stjohnh

Post by stjohnh »

Yawny, people use lots of different strains, but the most common for RLS is Red Vein Borneo powder. 1/4-1/2 tsp is probably fine to start. Repeat once in 2 hours if no effect. It is VERY bitter, so I put it in size 00 gelatin capsules. I used to mix it in ice cold grapefruit juice to mask some of the bitterness.
Blessings,
Holland

yawny

Post by yawny »

Thanks Holland, I appreciate your feedback very much. I'm ordering now and crossing my fingers it works for me.

jul2873

Post by jul2873 »

Yes, I think a quarter or a half tsp. is good to start. I like it dissolved in orange juice better than in capsules, I think because the kratom is not water soluable, but does dissolve in acid, and so dissolves in orange juice. Otherwise it upsets my stomach a little.

Good luck with it!

Mary

yawny

Post by yawny »

Mary, it's good to have options. Your advocacy for Kratom has been both educational and inspirational...I'm sure others appreciate it as much as I do.

Goodnightangel01

Post by Goodnightangel01 »

I've been getting mine at buykratom.us through a vendor called Kratora. I've liked their product and the prices are not too bad, although I haven't done a lot of shopping around to compare.

stjohnh

Post by stjohnh »

Looks like velvet Soul Naturals has the best prices. Their prices are about half of what the other places are. 1/2 kilogram is about $90 which is a little over a pound. Buykratom.us is about $150/pound.
Blessings,
Holland

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

SoCal Botanicals has had the best prices and service of the four or five places I've tried. If you try their site, you have to put speciosa in the search function. Right now, a kilo of red thai is only 85.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.