15 years is way too long

Use this forum to discuss any issues associated with Augmentation
curqlink

Re: 15 years is way too long

Post by curqlink »

Meant to say 2 grams. I'm finally bringing down my dose of hydrocodone somewhat and i'm sleeping longer. So i'm happy about that.

curqlink

Post by curqlink »

sleepdancer2..Yes that is very useful info. Sounds like its best to take it on an empty stomach.

sleepdancer2

Post by sleepdancer2 »

curqlink wrote:sleepdancer2..Yes that is very useful info. Sounds like its best to take it on an empty stomach.

That was my dilemma. On an empty stomach it made me nauseous, so having some carbs with the med was helpful. I looked it up on what to avoid and saw it was proteins. Lots of good info on using that med on the Parkinson's Foundation's website.
My Augmentation Sleep Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE7WA_5c73c

curqlink

Post by curqlink »

Almost been 2 weeks now since i started this fun adventure. Currently i'm taking..
1 or 2 mg. kratom for any daytime symptoms.
50 mg.tramadol at 5pm.
50mg.tramadol and 200 mg. gabapentin an hr before bedtime.
5mg. hydocodone and a little thc at bedtime.
It's not covering all the symptoms. But i manage 5 to 6 hours of sleep.
I may have to add back a small amount of ropinirole to do any better.

curqlink

Post by curqlink »

Meant 2 grams kratom..not 2 mg.

curqlink

Post by curqlink »

Ok..not ever gona brag about getting some sleep on minimal meds again. The very next night was back to the bad ol days. I keep increasing my dosage of Gabapentin but can't tell that it's doing anything. Called my Dr today to get a script for Lyrica. Hopefully it at least does something. It better...my co-pay jumps from 10 bucks to 50.

curqlink

Post by curqlink »

Just wanted to give an update on my progress and say thanks to all on this board for sharing their knowlege with others. I just left the dr today and had a good talk. He at first wanted me to see an neurologist. I was able to convince him that me and him together most likly knew more than most neurologist. It helped that i was loaded with knowlege that i have for the most part picked up on this board. I left his office with a script for hydrocodone and sinemet. He had previously taken away my hydrocodone script when all this hysteria started awhile back. So i was somewhat surprised when he gave it back. But he did make it clear it wasn't for daily use. I told him the hydrocodone and sinemet was for emergency use only. So i have a feeling he will be watching how much i use carefully. I'm currently taking...
50mg tramadol at 6 pm
One and one half hour before bedtime: 50mg tramadol, .25mg ropinirol, 100mg lyrica,
And if i can't get to sleep on that....5mg hydrocodone usually does the trick.
He told me to use the sinemet for any daytime emergencies such as long trips..movies..ect.