tomorrow I am going to vent about rls

Use this forum to discuss any issues associated with Augmentation
Jar

tomorrow I am going to vent about rls

Post by Jar »

I have turned 84 and my legs are worse then ever/ I have no where to go, the doctors know nothing. They just say double the mariapex and I was taking 1.5 three times a day.
that is not right. I am getting to the point that I just want to die. I use to be a happy person now all I want to do is feel sorry for myself and yell at the doctors. But you can't get to see them because of the damn viris. I know I am not spelling the words right but I don' t give a rats ---. Some night I get to sleep at day break and then sleep all day. My life is hell right now and my husband is trying to help. PLEASE SOMEONE FIX ME SO I WILL WANT TO LIVE. Stitch/Jar

QyX

Re: tomorrow I am going to vent about rls

Post by QyX »

Have you tried Kratom before? You can order it online legally and it kind of works like a medium potent opioid and can offer significant RLS relief until you have a doctor who can prescribe conventional opioids.

You are most likely augmenting on the Mirapex. With 1,5 mg, your dose is way too high and you most likely will some help to come down from this high dose. I can totally see why you are in a terrible spot right now.

So looking into Kratom and low dose medical Marijuana is something I would look into.

stjohnh

Post by stjohnh »

I agree with QxY. You are augmenting on Mirapex, meaning that you need to get off it, a difficult problem in itself. Additionally, kratom is very likely to help. Medical marijuana may help sleep once you get the urge to move under control.

Order some kratom today, with rush delivery, you should be able to start it tomorrow if you pay for rush delivery.

Another temporary option is to use a left over opioid such as vicodin, percocet, hydrocodone etc., if you have some left from a prior prescription.
Blessings,
Holland

EeFall

Post by EeFall »

Jar wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:11 am
I have turned 84 and my legs are worse then ever/ I have no where to go, the doctors know nothing. They just say double the mariapex and I was taking 1.5 three times a day.
that is not right. I am getting to the point that I just want to die. I use to be a happy person now all I want to do is feel sorry for myself and yell at the doctors. But you can't get to see them because of the damn viris. I know I am not spelling the words right but I don' t give a rats ---. Some night I get to sleep at day break and then sleep all day. My life is hell right now and my husband is trying to help. PLEASE SOMEONE FIX ME SO I WILL WANT TO LIVE. Stitch/Jar
Good LORD man get someone to give you a prescription for Suboxone (or maybe Methadone if they won't do that) but Suboxone saved me. Mirapex screws up everyone eventually.

Try contacting sleep clinic at John's Hopkins in Baltimore.

Kratom is a good temporary drug for RLS if legal in your state or country.

badnights

Post by badnights »

Do it stitch! Order the kratom, a red vein or red borneo - see my post here: viewtopic.php?p=98335#p98335
It's old now but probably the varieties to order are the same and the sellers might be the same too.

No way should you be suffering in such a nightmare! Your doctor is unknowingly causing you grave harm. Thank goodness your husband is ready to help. Get that kratom and start a taper off the Mirapex. Call you doctors office and tell them :
- you are augmented on Mirapex, which means the Mirapex is making the disease worse
- you are therefore going to stop the Mirapex
- you want your doctor's advice on a safe taper
- you are going to do this whether he supports you or not, so he really must have your back and advise how to do it safely, and help with symptom control during the taper and withdrawal.

Oh gee, Stitch, I say it like it's so easy to do but I know it doesn't really work that way. Hugs.
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.