Possibly pregnant??

RLS occurs more frequently in certain populations, including people with end-stage renal disease, women during pregnancy, and people with iron deficiency. Also, RLS/WED in the elderly and children brings other challenges. Sharing your experiences may be extraordinarily helpful to others.
KMYERS22

Possibly pregnant??

Post by KMYERS22 »

There is a small chance that I could be pregnant, but too soon to tell. My RLS has been going CRAZY for the past week and a half and I know that for many people it seems to get worse during pregnancy. I'm just wondering if anyone knows how soon it starts to get worse..? I haven't changed anything as far as my day to day life goes. My medication, vitamins, food, sleep, schedule has all been the same. I'm just trying to figure this out. If you have any information I would greatly appreciate it. :) Thanks again for being such an amazing group of people. I hope you are all having a great, restful day. :)

Kristin

becat

Post by becat »

Hi Kristin,
Well, maybe congrats then. :D

I was in a good place with my RLS when I got pregnant with my youngest son. I missed my hot bath at night, don't know if that is still considered a bad thing.......and :( I missed my heating pad.

I think the extra boost for me was the prenatal vitamins I was on too.

I do think it was the first trimester that was the hardest for me, the hormones going everywhere. Uuufa Miagranes were bad then too.

I'm sorry that the RLS is nuts, hopefully its the weather change or just temporary. Stress too can make it flare as well.

Sorry that may not be much help, but I'm giving you a link to the stuff we do have on Pregnancy so you can read up on it and maybe someone with more experience than I will post.

RLS and Pregnancy: This is a PDF file.

http://www.rls.org/NetCommunity/Document.Doc?&id=10

I hope you have a great day too.
Hugs
Lynne

ctravel12

possibly pregnant?

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi Kristin not too sure if I welcomed you, if not then welcome and if I did then welcome again LOL. I wish I could help you in the pregnancy department but I never had any children. If you are pregnant, congratulations and hope that all goes well for you.

Please keep us posted on how you are doing and hope that you are feeling much better.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time