having a pharmacist on our site

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
ctravel12

having a pharmacist on our site

Post by ctravel12 »

Josh, I have been reading all of your posts and I have been meaning to tell you that it is wonderful to have a pharmacist on board especially with your knowledge. Many of times I have said I feel more comfortable asking a pharmacist what these meds really do before asking a dr. You have given alot of good information. Keep it up and welcome againl [/b]
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

BeanieLee

Post by BeanieLee »

I didn't know Josh was a pharmacist. Well Josh, You have given people lots of helpful information and we do appreciate it. Thanks! :)
The light of a good character surpasseth the light of the sun

FidgetBoy

Post by FidgetBoy »

I actually only play a pharmacist on TV... :wink: You may remember me from the hit shows "Why did he put me on that?!", "How does this drug work?" and "which of my drugs is making the room spin?".

Seriously, thanks for the kudos but I think I have a long way to go to catch up to Ann. :D
Josh

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Josh, you are awesome and we do appreciate your many contributions very much! :)

BeanieLee

Post by BeanieLee »

Josh,
I remember that show! It's a game show right? Where each contesant swallows a handful of pills selected at random and then as the room begins to spin for each contestant the audience guesses from a list of drugs, which one is making it spin. And whoever gets the most correct guesses wins a lovely new dining room set and a year supply of pills!

Maybe some of us could find something that worked if we could get on that show! Ha ha. It'd probably be worth a try. : )

:shock:
The light of a good character surpasseth the light of the sun