Fentanyl (Duragesic Patches)

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Anonymous

Fentanyl (Duragesic Patches)

Post by Anonymous »

--
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Hi Em,

If you do a search on patch or duragesic or something like that, you'll find a post from someone a year or more ago who came here and said it worked for him or her.

I will miss you; I hope you find the help you need. Whenever you feel you want to be here, we'll be looking for you.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

BeanieLee

Post by BeanieLee »

Emily, I hope you're feeling ok. please let us know how the patches are working out for you. I was considering asking for one of them to try if I can't find something else to last long enough. Thanks!
The light of a good character surpasseth the light of the sun