Tramadol information

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Yes Brian, I use Tramadol 50mg, one at around 6.30pm and another at around 10.30pm.
Together with the requip this is the best relief I can remember having. Still occasional breakthrough but very little/

I haven't been aware of any 'buzz' such as Zach mentions, and didn't know that it had any anti -depressant qualities, however, now you mention it I have been feeling quite well.

Funny tho, it doesn't do an awful lot for my sore neck/shoulder which a brufen gel will help.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation