Has anyone tried Sinemet ???

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
drumin4him

Post by drumin4him »

I started taking .125 Mirapex last night. That seemed to go well but I'm not 100% sure of the results, because I still have ReQuip in my system. I did take another Mirapex today @ 4:00pm. I did not get as tired as I did with ReQuip and I have not had any symptoms of RLS as of yet. I plan on taking another one before bed tonight. I also have not had the typical mood swing as I did with the ReQuip.....Yeah!!! I will keep you updated.

Thanks to all and be Blessed!
Drumin4Him

drumin4him

Post by drumin4him »

Well its Sunday night here in MI and I had to take a Mirapex at @ 7PM. All went well with knocking down the RLS and I didnt get to tired from it. I still feel pretty awake. I took my family to a Whitecaps game today and I didnt do alot of walking there and I didnt suffer any RLS symptoms at all. This is a HUGE improvement over the ReQuip days. I have not had any augmentation or rebound either.

I also registered to attend the RLS Regional Patient Meeting in Chicago. Sounds like it will be good.

Thanks for listening!
drumin4him

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey what wonderful news. Thank you for sharing that with us. I am also glad to hear that you are going to the convention in Chicago. It is not too far for you so that is great.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

drumin4him

Post by drumin4him »

Thanks ctravel.

Neco

Post by Neco »

Hope the change continues to work out for you

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Excellent! Truly, that is the greatest, isn't it? That relief when it all is working out.

Glad you are coming to Chicago - I'll see you there. Maybe we could come up with a signal so we know who's from the message board. We could write our screen names on our badges if we wanted to be identified...and if there are badges!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Oh.. it would be brilliant to meet up.

Hope you manage it.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

drumin4him

Post by drumin4him »

Well lets see. I started taking .25 Mirapex 4 days ago. I'm happy with the results. I have experienced NO augmentation or rebound (thats wonderful) and I am well on my way to getting back to not being so tired and grumpy.....YEAH! I also can wait to take the Mirapex at around 7PM. With the ReQuip I was taking it anywhere from 10:30AM to 4:30PM at a dose of .5mg each time.

Thanks for all of your support!!! Please feel free to e-mail me or just post on this topic.

drumin4him

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Thanks for keeping us updated and what great news.

This is a wonderful support group. I do not know what I would of done without it.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time