More negative news on opioids

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
2BassetMom

More negative news on opioids

Post by 2BassetMom »

I just read 2 negative articles on the Fox News Website. One claimed that the maker of Oxycontin will stop supplying it to doctors and the other claiming that Kratom is an opioid and should be treated as such. I am so tired of seeing these articles with no feedback from sources that have patients who use these drugs responsibly. I'm glad the Restless Legs Syndrome Foundation is working to present the other side of opioid use. I just had to have a mini rant :-x

jul2873

Re: More negative news on opioids

Post by jul2873 »

Yes. And, if you can, please donate money to the American Kratom Association. Here is an example of things they are doing:

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/9ba5da_b ... 67e596.pdf

leggo_my_legs

Re: More negative news on opioids

Post by leggo_my_legs »

Totally hear you. I'm on that med! I'd verify it with other sources though; I have some questions about that source's integrity.