Epidiolex

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
bndickman

Epidiolex

Post by bndickman »

I know that high cbd marijuana works great for me to prevent RLS. Will the new CBD medication Epidiolex work as well?
Bernie D.

Rustsmith

Re: Epidiolex

Post by Rustsmith »

You will have to try it out in order to know. Epidolex is supposed to be almost totally CBD (they can't get all of the THC out). But if you are smoking a high CBD marijuana, you probably still have a high THC content. So it might not be the same. If you can get it, a CBD tincture would probably be closer to Epidolex and would give you a better idea if it is going to be effective for you.
Steve

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

bndickman

Post by bndickman »

Thanks for the info. Available online CBD tinctures I've found (not available at NJ dispensaries) are very low percentage CBD.
Bernie D.

Rustsmith

Post by Rustsmith »

Sorry that they are not available in NJ. I don't use CBD but my wife does. She prefers a product from Charolette's Web, but it is pricey. But it is available in our dispensaries in Colorado.
Steve

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.