Restiffic wrap

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Brynmr

Restiffic wrap

Post by Brynmr »

Found in Woman's World (and handed to me by my wife) I'm reading this Restiffic wrap is 140% better than standard drug treatment. Hmm.. I can't help but thinking the author doesn't know much about RLS. But I could be wrong. Anyone try this treatment?

Also 'new science' suggests that a compound found in strawberries called fisetin may ease RLS.

Rustsmith

Re: Restiffic wrap

Post by Rustsmith »

I do not have personal experience with Restiffic, but it has been discussed in the past and the results were not highly favorable. Perhaps it works well for those with mild RLS, but not for most of us. If you do a search here on Restiffic (upper right corner), I am sure you will find something.
Steve

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Brynmr

Re: Restiffic wrap

Post by Brynmr »

Research confirmed my suspicions.