marijuana please?

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Todge

Re: marijuana please?

Post by Todge »

If you are already a patient at mayo it might not hurt to see if you can have a virtual visit. My neurologist there prescribed medical marijuana just last week. I am going through augmentation and am weaning off Ropinirole so for me the THC hasn't been enough to keep me from wanting to chop my legs off each night. I am going to message the doc tomorrow to see if I can have something else for the short term. I would MUCH rather take something like THC than an opioid but I am so sleep deprived and miserable that if you told me that baby kitten paws would help me sleep I would be combing the streets with catnip...

** DISCLAIMER- NO KITTIES WERE HURT FOLLOWING THIS POST **

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

"" but I am so sleep deprived and miserable that if you told me that baby kitten paws would help me sleep I would be combing the streets with catnip...
** DISCLAIMER- NO KITTIES WERE HURT FOLLOWING THIS POST ** ""

Thank you for making me laugh out loud. A little humour is wonderful.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Polar Bear wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:58 pm
"" but I am so sleep deprived and miserable that if you told me that baby kitten paws would help me sleep I would be combing the streets with catnip...
** DISCLAIMER- NO KITTIES WERE HURT FOLLOWING THIS POST ** ""

Thank you for making me laugh out loud. A little humour is wonderful.
Indeed!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.