Navigating care…do I go back on DAs?

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
lsinrod

Re: Navigating care…do I go back on DAs?

Post by lsinrod »

Good luck recovering from your wrist surgery. I had surgery on the base of my big thumb in August so can sympathize with you.

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

I forgot to say how much of each med that I take. I take everything at night.
Gabapentin 1800 mg
Tramadol 100 mg
Tizanidine 2 mg
TCH gummies
As long as I watch my food I don't gain weight. I log my food on the app Lose It.
No depression.

lsinrod

Post by lsinrod »

How are you taking your gabapentin? You should be taking 600 mg 1 to 2 hours before bed, than 600 mg 4 hours before, then 600 mg 6 hours before since taking more than 600 mg is not well absorbed.

Margaret122maryL

Post by Margaret122maryL »

As usual, your posts validate me. I have been afraid i take too much medication but i see i am not. Thank you.