Evaluated Granulocyte levels from Lyrica

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Stainless

Evaluated Granulocyte levels from Lyrica

Post by Stainless »

Has anyone experienced Evaluated Granulocyte levels from Lyrica? Granulocyte are basically immature white blood cells that should not be in blood. I was referred to a Haematologist because a few CBC tests showed my level at the top or above accepted levels. Haematologist ruled out blood cancer and said my body was fighting some kind of infection. At his recommendation I had a colonoscopy, endoscopy and full CT Scan done with no indication of infection. The Haematologist was ready to blow it off until I brought up drug side effects. His computer program came back with "Granulocytes" so he is ready to pin it on Lyrica.

I'm glad my 65 year checkup was clean (for my age) but would like to find an alternative to Lyrica which I am taking with Clonazepam. I take it for relief of pain from severe PLM while I sleep. Any suggestions.