Dipyridamole

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
haandyjen

Dipyridamole

Post by haandyjen »

Is there anybody here currently on Dipyridamole? I am running out of options being intolerant oh Gabapentin, Lyrica, opiods( other than very short term use). Took Pramipexole for 5 years with no significant augmentation, but felt it was time for a break from that( been off for 10 months now), as the risk of major augmentation increases over time.
Dipyridamole seems like the next step. What are your experiences on Dipyridamole? Side effects?
I am having a hard time convincing my doctor to prescribe a playlet inhibitor for RLS despite the information I brought with me.

ViewsAskew

Re: Dipyridamole

Post by ViewsAskew »

There is a post about it elsewhere - search on the word using the search feature (top right) and you should find it.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.