THC/CBD oil worked for me

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
apollo446

THC/CBD oil worked for me

Post by apollo446 »

I had my doctor prescribe CBD oil with a small amount of THC. I found the CBD alone was not efficacious for RLS. I have been taking this nightly for 6 months and have not had RLS since taking it. My RLS had become chronic, to the point where I felt I could no longer handle it. It had spread to my arms as well. You will need to find a doctor that can prescribe THC, they will work with you until they get the dosage right for you. Start small and gradually increase the amount of THC until you find the "sweet" spot.

Lissa496

Re: THC/CBD oil worked for me

Post by Lissa496 »

Hello! I just got my card and am wondering what your ratio is for the CBD THC is, do you mind sharing?