Gabapentin post cancer op

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Brynmr

Re: Gabapentin post cancer op

Post by Brynmr »

Rustsmith wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:03 pm
You can change the font size on most Windows pages by holding down the CTRL key and hitting the + key. Hitting the "-" key makes the font go down.
Gotta a Mac but quite similar. Thanks.

Brynmr

Post by Brynmr »

First night with Requip is terrible. The drug seems to inhibit or interferes with the oxy making it worse. I don't like this Requip. Took another 5mg oxy (which isn't approved) and 600mg gabapentin.

Brynmr

Post by Brynmr »

I take 5mg oxy around 1:00 pm and again at about midnight to get me thru to 6 am when the symptoms stop. During these times I take 3,000 mg of Gabapentin as well. I'll try replacing my 1:00 pm oxy with Requip and see how that goes. I know taking it at night is a disaster so won't be doing that again.