Pittsburgh Qaulity Care Center

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
stockton2malone2

Pittsburgh Qaulity Care Center

Post by stockton2malone2 »

Has anyone been to the RLS quality care center in Pittsburgh? If so I'd really appreciate any insights you might have on UPMC and Dr. Aggarwal. Im considering moving but as you all well know having a good doctor you can trust is a necessity for us.

ron1

Re: Pittsburgh Qaulity Care Center

Post by ron1 »

Had one video visit with the Dr, and she is the most thorough, complete, and courteous doctor I have ever discussed RLS with. She reviewed many years of tests I sent and went over every one plus reviewed my past/present life style. I highly recommend her and the UPMC.

meyer

Post by meyer »

I confirm the former entry. Dr Aggarwal was so kind and thorough and gave me real hope for the first time from any doctor. Others pointed out that this is a difficult disease (duh!!) and I should be patient. I think she's fantastic!!

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

That is great news to hear!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.