LATEST NEWS ON THE RLS ON-LINE SURVEY

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
jumpyowl

LATEST NEWS ON THE RLS ON-LINE SURVEY

Post by jumpyowl »

Good news everybody!

My son, Tom (even though he is very busy creating a new computer system for the county), heard my cries for help and re-established the SURVEY website.

The address is

http://www.thomasholly.net/rlssurvey.aspx

CAVEAT! There are various safe guards built into the web page to prevent abuse and thus make the data safer and more reliable.

At the start you will have several chances to read the long introduction background on the survey or to skip it and go directly to the survey.

Once you start the survey, you will not be able to proceed to the next page unless you answer all the questions required. If you are unable to proceed, scroll through the section again and see whether there is a red lettered warning reminding you to answer the omitted queries. (It can happen rarely that one cannot select any of the choices offered for one particular question and so cannot proceed. In that case, just pick any one of the choices and explain at the end [REMARK section] that that particular choice is invalid and why). Please keep it short 100 words or less.

You can always go back and check or correct your answers. However, once you press the submit button, the survey disappears and you will not be able to complete another one and submit it again. This is done so to prevent abuse.

Well, Colleen! please go ahead and take the test! I hope others will, too.

I will try to keep this one open until I get the follow-up survey ready. With the insight I gained on antidepressants and other types of "mood-controlling medications" recently it should be very interesting and possibly needed.

I very much appreciate your co-operation in this venture. The more participants the more valuable the data will be when collated and interpreted.
Jumpy Owl

jrowley

Aweeeeeeeeeeeee

Post by jrowley »

:( I just went through the 9 pages of the survey and when done I hit the submit button and got this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could not find a part of the path "c:\Sites\Single18\thomasholly\webroot\thomasholly\database\answers.xml".
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "c:\Sites\Single18\thomasholly\webroot\thomasholly\database\answers.xml".

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "c:\Sites\Single18\thomasholly\webroot\thomasholly\database\answers.xml".]
System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) +287
System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) +888
System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) +45
System.Xml.XmlTextWriter..ctor(String filename, Encoding encoding) +34
sstchur.web.survey.WebSurvey.btnSubmit_Click(Object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) +106
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e) +109
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +69
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

That bums me out :(