Tramadol????

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
BeanieLee

Post by BeanieLee »

Unfortunately, Ultram makes my symptoms worse. I take it and I feel like I've drank about 15 red bulls, I'm jittery and spacey and my legs go crazy. Like when I consume too much caffiene or alcohol. They go wild and I can't stand it. I wish it worked. The only thing that truly eliminates my symptoms are more potent opioids but I'm limited to how many I can take so I have to choose when to suffer. Ultram is definitely not for me but god bless the people who find relief from it - that's great!!
The light of a good character surpasseth the light of the sun