test study insight

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
helpmee

test study insight

Post by helpmee »

i was recintly interviewed for a test study for RLS. i was told that i am a prime candidate for the study except for my work schedule. the interviewer then told me the name of the drug that they were testing..it is a drug also used for parkinsons disease. i wrote the name down but then lost it . i was hopeing that someone out there might know the name of the drug thanks

jan3213

test study insight

Post by jan3213 »

Hi

My name is Jan and I've had RLS for approx 20 years. I'm on Mirapex which is a Parkinson's disease med. I take 1 mg. 2 x daily and it really helps along with 2 mg. Klonopin 1 x daily. I don't know if that is the med he/she was talking about, but you might ask. It really works for me. Good luck!

jan3213

test study insight

Post by jan3213 »

Hi

My name is Jan and I've had RLS for approx 20 years. I'm on Mirapex which is a Parkinson's disease med. I take 1 mg. 2 x daily and it really helps along with 2 mg. Klonopin 1 x daily. I don't know if that is the med he/she was talking about, but you might ask. It really works for me. Good luck!

jumpyowl

Or possibly it could be

Post by jumpyowl »

Requip (ropinirole), which is similar to Mirapex but has not been used as long.

I am also on Mirapex 0.5 mg per day, often twice 0.25 mg. as well as Hydrocodone.
Jumpy Owl