Marijuana

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Erik M3/ 997 S

Marijuana

Post by Erik M3/ 997 S »

I used to come on this board many moons age. Jumpyowl was the goto guy back then. Not sure if he is still here.

I suffer terribly like others. I have tried a few of the DA's, Mirapex, Sinemet etc.. I had zero luck w/them. I use marijuana on a nightly basis and have for roughly 10 yrs.
I will smoke a bowl in the evening, around 7:00p. I can then function w/ my family, relax, etc.. Then I hit it a little more at bedtime, probly another bowl or two around 10-12:00 then sleep. It does help but I also have 20 mg Methadone's handy that I take 5 out of 7 nights. W/O the pot, my pain killer amts would be sig higher.

Anyone here from S Fla, esp Palm Beach county. I live in Jupiter, Fl.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Welcome back. Jumpy is still around sometimes, although I haven't heard from him in awhile. Yes, as you've found, MJ works great for some people. It doesn't work for everyone, however, and carries a risk that some people are not willing or able to assume. (Mandatory drug testing at work, obtaining it, possession laws, etc.) There are many posts about it in the non-pharm section of the board.

Ann
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.