Does anyone here use Tramadol & Hydrocodone?

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Marvin

I've used Tramadol for several years

Post by Marvin »

I learned about tramadol (Ultram) several years ago from a friend of my parents, after many sleep-deprived nights and getting worse with time. I discussed it with my doctor who wrote me a Prescription. The first night I sleep like a baby.

I discovered that one half a 50 mg tablet (25 mg) did the trick but after a couple of years I had to go to the whole pill. That was about 2 years ago. I still take just one 50 mg tablet a night - about 2 1/2 - 3 hours before bed, and I do very well.

One other thing I have found that helps - eat very light at supper. Just some fruit and toast. Nothing high fat or high protein.

I've tried other meds like neurontin but with no results. I've tried natural remedies - no results. Tramadol is the only thing that has worked for me.

It may not work for everyone but I am thankful for tramadol.