Hot Flashes with Requip

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
sistergoldenhair

Hot Flashes with Requip

Post by sistergoldenhair »

Just joined the discussion group today. Been taking Requip since late January. It's helped significantly and only on .25 for now. I'm over 50 and thought I was finally through with those waves of heat I used to get; now, I'm getting them again and more frequently. Any connection? I also wake up at 4:30 most mornings.

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

Dear SGH,

Glad that you are finding some relief with the Requip. Don't know if the Requip has anything to do with the hot flashes or not, but just wanted to say that after I turned 52 my hot flashes were back with a vengence for about a year. Hopefully it is only temporary. Hope that you have continuted success with the Requip. Hazel
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Music can be made anywhere, is invisible and does not smell. --W H Auden