sonata but not ambeian???

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.

sonata but not ambeian???

Post by guest »

hey guys my np would give me sonata but not ambeian does anyone have any info on sonata and how it works for sleep ect... I am getting sooo confused here thanks again and again Lyndarae

jumpyowl

See the answer

Post by jumpyowl »

in your other topic (thread) on the "earwigs" in Forum "New to RLS."
Jumpy Owl

Post by Guest »

Ambien is kind of an interesting drug..from what i know of it it actually is not all as well known as you might hope because it is so new. I had taken it for about 6 months straight; my RLS had been misdiagnosed. What i saw was that it lasted very short term and if i didnt fall asleep immediately it didnt last..ALSO i had bad memory impairment from 20 minutes after i took it to when i fell asleep. I'm not sure if this was due to extended usage (recommended for 7-10 days) but it was not a good thing. Try it though, see how it works for you. It is a very different drug compared to benzodiazepines.