Neurontin?

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

mc....

Thanks for the info. Found it in the bulletin. Also some additional info. in Dr. B's book. I have been on 1200 mgs for about three months or so and feel things slipping. For some reason, my treatment provider refuses to go above that level. I will take the info with me at my next appt. I hope that you continue to have success with you treatment. Best wishes.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

Anybody experience rebound on neurontin?
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

Sunnyg1861

Neurontin

Post by Sunnyg1861 »

I had a terrible time with neurontin, I switched to Topamax, lost weight, could actually think and it controlled my pain better, plus I'm only taking it 2x a day instead of 4
Sunnyg1861